Brainiac and friend. Somehow, I’ve never even tried drawing the guy/computer/creep. This look is culled together from a bunch of different designs.
In honor of the 6th season of Face Off that premieres on January 14, 2014, I decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite makeups from the five seasons. Unfortunately, season 1 didn’t have any photos of the makeups so I couldn’t include anything from that season.
- Tate & Miranda - S5E3 “Getting Goosed” - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Matt - S2E8 ”Burtonesque” - Ice Cream Man
- Matt & Tara - S2E2 ”Water World” - Lyretail fairy basslet
- Nicole - S3E11 ”Immortal Enemies” - Water Theme
- Laura - S5E9 ”Mortal Sins” - Wrath
- House - S4E4 ”Eye Candy” - Sweet Tooth Suzy
- Nicole - S3E9 ”Junkyard Cyborg” - Princess from another planet
- Rayce - S2E7 ”Alien Interpreters” - Cyborg with tubes
- Frank - S5E4 - ”Subterranean Terror” - Chains & Electrical Panel
- Alam & Anthony - S4E3 ”When Hell Freezes Over” - Demus demon
I just finished watching all five seasons of Face Off a couple of weeks ago. I learned so much from just watching the artists work.
"OHMYHOLYSHITGOD!!" - 98% Evil
"He likes it." - 2% Good